As Betalab, our core competence is lab project management, we can give you proposal for the layout design, furniture design and 3D-sketch step by step. Beta designer all have more than 5 years lab furniture design experience, we are here to help you make your lab idea come ture.
As Betalab, our core competence is lab project management, we can give you proposal for the layout design, furniture design and 3D-sketch step by step. Beta designer all have more than 5 years lab furniture design experience, we are here to help you make your lab idea come ture. Generally, the design process for general drawings of laboratory construction as below detail:
Laboratory furniture layout
Schematic diagram of equipment placement
Laboratory decoration design
Laboratory water supply and drainage design
Laboratory HVAC design (exhaust air, exhaust gas treatment, clean air conditioning)
Laboratory centralized gas supply design
Laboratory sewage system design
Laboratory electrical design drawings, etc.
Main contents of laboratory construction design:
(1) Construction unit: such as xxx research institute, xxx college or xxx factory.
(2) Construction project: such as xxx experimental building or xxx research building.
(3) Nature of construction: new construction, expansion or reconstruction.
(4) The specific location of the construction site, land use and project.
(5) Technical treatment measures for pollution treatment, waste gas, waste water, waste, noise, radiation, vibration, etc.
Commonly used projects in laboratory infrastructure construction are:
(1) The test bench includes a platform, a central test bench, a washing station, a side table, an instrument table, a medicine cabinet, a drug cabinet, a glassware cabinet, and the like.
(2) In the construction of the laboratory, all building areas need to be equipped with ventilation systems, and all building areas are air-conditioned. Ventilation systems include fume hoods, universal hoods, atomic absorption hoods, exhaust fans and more.
(3) Water facilities include laboratory basins, washing tanks, laboratory faucets, etc.
(4) The laboratory should be equipped with safety equipment such as emergency showers, eye wash, biological safety cabinets, gas cylinder cabinets, fire sprinkler systems, and inert gas fire extinguishing systems.
(5) Gas supply facilities include gas supply stations, gas supply plates, gas plates and piping systems.
Whatever your choosing, know that Betalab furniture is a great choice. From lab furniture design and planing, production, delivery, installation, etc.. Beta lab furniture provide ONE-STOP service for you!